Wednesday, December 3, 2008

30th November 2008, 23.00+ :
I was super bored. As usual, Kux was typing down recipes from a cooking book while I sat on the bed .. stoning. Took out my phone later and started browsing through the pictures .. realised that a lot of people *stole* my phone and took pictures of themselves.
30th November 2008, 23.00 ++ :
Explored the camera on my phone and found many functions, so I tried them and took few pictures. But I think because my aiming is bad, the photos didnt turned out the way I wanted. I got bored after all the trying.
KUX IS STILL SITTING THERE QUIETLY, TYPING all her recipes.

30th November 2008, 23.00 +++ :
I decided to disturb Kux.
HAHAHAHA





















1st December 2008, 00.03:


Kux wished me a Happy Birthday

NOT TO FORGET, BEST PICTURE OF THE DAY:



We promise to abide by Espall's #1 rule

No comments: